Pest Control In Austin, CA
Austin, CA, is a neighborhood within the city of Monte Sereno, CA. With a population of just under 4,000 residents, this is a smaller town than other parts of the state, but it is growing fast. The only downside to the growth of the neighborhood's population and economy is the boom in pest populations which has increased Santa Clara County pest control needs significantly. At Pacific Pest Management, we are committed to keeping Austin homes and businesses pest-free year-round. Read on to learn how!
Residential Pest Control In Austin
Finding that pests have invaded your home is a frustrating and violating feeling. At Pacific Pest Management, our goal is to help you regain that sense of security by providing Austin homeowners with the most superior residential pest control services. We complete the following steps to achieve this mission:
- Complete a thorough inspection of your home's interior and exterior.
- Implement a customized treatment plan.
- Perform follow-up visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
When you partner with us for your residential pest control needs, you will receive a free estimate upon completion of an inspection, and should pest problems arise between our follow-up visits, we will re-treat your home for free. If pests in your home have you feeling insecure, let Pacific Pest Management help you. Give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Austin
As fellow business owners, we understand how difficult it can be to keep your business running smoothly. When pests invade, not only do they jeopardize your property, revenues, and reputation, but your employees and patrons could be exposed to harmful illnesses. That's why Pacific Pest Management offers complete commercial pest control services in Santa Clara County for the following businesses types:
- Multi-unit housing
- Storage facilities
- Office buildings
Our commercial pest control services are just as robust and thorough as our residential services. Because we treat your case with the urgency it deserves, we also provide same-day and emergency services because pests don't wait until core business hours to cause problems. If your establishment is at risk, give us a call today!
Everything You Could Want To Know About House Mice In Austin
Mice are one of the most common types of pests here in Austin. Below are some things you may want to know about these pests and why partnering with the pros at Pacific Pest Management would be a good investment:
- Mice spread diseases: Many people assume you have to be bitten or scratched by a mouse to contract an illness, but that is not true. To catch an infection from them, one must only be exposed to infected urine, feces, or nesting materials.
- They are prolific breeders: Mice constantly reproduce, meaning that even if you kill some, there are always plenty of others hanging around. Mice typically produce five to ten litters a year, with roughly six to eight babies per litter. In just three months, a family of six mice can multiply into 60.
- Mice are more intelligent than we realize: They are so smart that studies have shown mice are less likely to go near a trap because they are naturally wary of these objects.
It takes expert skill and knowledge of mice and their behavior to safely and permanently exterminate them in their entirety. If the mice have moved in, don't try to take them on your own. Contact us to learn more about rodent control.
When Should I Be Worried About Black Widow And Brown Recluse Spiders In Austin?
There are many kinds of spiders here in Austin, but there are two that you must really look out for:
- Black widow spiders: These spiders have the infamous red hourglass symbol on their abdomens. Luckily, black widow spiders are generally not aggressive, but they will bite if threatened. These spiders will come out to mate and lay eggs during the summer, so be on the lookout for them.
- Brown recluse spiders: Austin's second type of dangerous spider is the brown recluse. They are known for having a violin-shaped body and can be just as harmful as black widows. They tend to come out between March through October.
Should you find either of these kinds of spiders in your home, don't try and get rid of them yourself. Call the pros at Pacific Pest Management so they can safely exterminate them without anyone getting hurt.
This is hands-down the only place to use for termite extermination. Minh and his partner quickly tracked down the source of the termites and treated the affected areas. He was very thorough, professional, fast, and reliable.