Pest Control In Alta Mesa, CA
Alta Mesa, CA is a neighborhood within the city of Santa Barbara, CA. Known for its excellent school system, beautiful recreational parks, and easily accessible stores, it’s no wonder why more and more people have started moving into the area. Unfortunately, this means that Santa Barbara County pest control needs have soared, as more people always means more pests. Read on to learn how Pacific Pest Management will keep your Alta Mesa home and business pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In Alta Mesa
Pacific Pest Management has been serving the neighborhood of Alta Mesa for nearly 20 years. In those years, we have developed a robust residential pest control process that includes:
- A thorough inspection of your home’s interior and exterior.
- Implementation of a customized treatment plan.
- Follow-up visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
We never treat just the symptoms of an infestation; we treat the entire problem. Our expert technicians use the latest tools and technologies available on the professional market to root out the source of your infestation and implement prevention strategies to keep them from returning. Additionally, our residential pest control programs always come with a free, on-the-spot estimate following an inspection. If you are looking for superior services to keep your home secure and safe, give Pacific Pest Management a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Alta Mesa
There is no room for inferior commercial pest control services when it comes to keeping your business running smoothly. At Pacific Pest Management, we pride ourselves on quickly and efficiently eliminating your pest problems, allowing you to continue business as usual. We help the following types of Alta Mesa establishments:
- Multi-unit housing
- Storage facilities
- Office buildings
Our commercial pest control services are customized to fit your specific needs. These plans target your specific pest problems while also protecting you from new infestations that could crop up. At Pacific Pest Management, we treat your case with the urgency it deserves by providing same-day and emergency services. If your business is threatened by pests, don’t wait. Contact us today for help.
Hey Alta Mesa, Looking For An Effective Termite Control Method?
Whether you own a home or a business, scheduling a professional termite inspection with the professionals at Pacific Pest Management is always a good idea. We specialize in identifying the signs of termites in all different types of establishments and eliminating them in their entirety. Why is it essential to have a professional complete a termite inspection? Consider the lifespan and mannerisms of these pests:
- Termite eggs: The queen lays these eggs that are small and white in color.
- Nymphs: Once the termite eggs hatch, they become nymphs. As they grow, they will molt. Then, they develop into whatever form of adult their colony needs.
- Castes: A fascinating insect, termites have castes within their colonies. If enough of one cast gets exterminated, the other fully grown termites can molt again, growing into that caste and taking over that role.
Not only are the signs of termites incredibly difficult to spot to the untrained eye, but unless you have the tools and skills needed to eliminate every single one of them, your termite infestation will simply restart. At Pacific Pest Management, we use the most robust tools available on the professional market to exterminate every termite on your property. Don’t let these pests compromise the structural integrity of your home. Call us today!
Who Else In Alta Mesa Wants To Keep Wasps Out Of Their Yard This Summer?
As summer quickly approaches, many of us are looking forward to spending some quality time outdoors soaking up the sun. However, this can be easily ruined by wasps buzzing around and threatening to sting you. There are several types of wasps here in Alta Mesa, but the following prevention methods will work for all of them:
- Remove ideal nesting spots: All types of wasps like building nests in holes and other similar places. Cover up holes in the ground, and replace and repair any damaged walls, sidings, fence posts, or rails.
- Fix window screens: Check all your door and window screens and ensure no tears are in them. If there are, fix them, as this could be one of the ways wasps are getting inside your home.
- Keep your yard clean: Make sure to store trash in securely covered bins. Regularly clean up your yard and property of any debris, especially food waste.
For true peace of mind, contact Pacific Pest Management. We will treat your yard with proven repellents to keep your yard free of the wasps this summer, so you can get back to enjoying your summer. Call us today to request an inspection.
This is hands-down the only place to use for termite extermination. Minh and his partner quickly tracked down the source of the termites and treated the affected areas. He was very thorough, professional, fast, and reliable.