Pest Control In Atherton, CA
Atherton, CA, is a beautiful town on the Western coast of California. Atherton is home to just under 8,000 residents. The natural beauty of the area, booming economy, and great schools make Atherton a lovely place to live. As such, more and more people have found themselves moving into the area, causing San Mateo County pest control needs to skyrocket. At Pacific Pest Management, we are committed to keeping the town of Atherton clean and safe by providing the most superior pest control services in San Mateo County.
Residential Pest Control In Atherton
At Pacific Pest Management, we believe that healthy communities always start with a healthy home. Our residential pest control programs eliminate existing infestations and prevent new ones from cropping up to secure your home year-round from the many types of pests that threaten your security. We follow a proven formula to treat Atherton homes:
- A thorough inspection of your home’s interior and exterior.
- Implementation of a customized treatment plan.
- Follow-up visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
Free estimates are always provided upon the completion of an inspection. Should you choose to continue with our residential pest control services after the inspection, our expert technicians use the latest tools and technologies available on the professional market to efficiently and safely eliminate your pest problems. For superior home pest control services, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Atherton
A pest infestation in your business can turn your life into a public relations nightmare overnight. Pests can damage your physical property, interrupt your revenue streams, and expose your employees and patrons to potentially harmful diseases. That’s why Pacific Pest Management offers same-day and emergency commercial pest control services for the following types of Atherton establishments:
- Multi-unit housing
- Storage facilities
- Office buildings
For nearly 20 years, we have been providing Atherton businesses with thorough, professional commercial pest control services that are second to none. We pride ourselves on the fact that we don’t just treat the problems you can see; we root out all the potential ways a new infestation might spring up and cut it off before it can happen. So give us a call, and let us help you keep your business running smoothly. Call today!
Protect Your Atherton Commercial Property From Pest Birds
As business owners, we sometimes forget that bird control is essential to keeping our establishment in good condition and safe for our employees and patrons. Below are a few of the reasons why you should consider calling Pacific Pest Management for help controlling the birds on your commercial property:
- Excessive noise: This is not the pleasant birdsong you sometimes wake up to as songbirds bathe in your garden’s birdbath. Pigeons, also called nuisance birds, travel in large groups, and their squawking fills the air with obnoxious noises that can make it hard to focus or sleep.
- Droppings: The biggest problem with pest birds is probably the droppings left behind. Not only is it just disgusting, but pigeon droppings can spread harmful diseases to humans as well.
- Damage to homes: Nuisance birds like pigeons can cause a lot of damage to your home by roosting in your eaves, flying into windows, and getting stuck in your chimneys if you have one.
For prompt bird control services that produce results, call Pacific Pest Management today!
The Most Effective Way To Keep Pantry Pests Out Of Your Atherton Home
The pantry pest is notorious for chewing through your containers and getting into your home’s food storage. They can be anything from insects to rodents, but the following prevention tips will help with any type of pest you might find in your cupboards:
- Properly store food: Consider putting all purchased food in chew-proof containers and throwing away the boxes they come in. This step will make it impossible for pantry pests to get into your food.
- Clean up food messes: You continue to make your cupboards less appealing and reduce the risk of an infestation by cleaning up food messes when they occur.
- Seal up holes: Most pantry pests invade through holes in the sidings of your home. Go around your house, locate these potential entry points, and seal them up.
If you aren’t sure how they are still getting inside your cupboard, give us a call at Pacific Pest Management. We will dispatch a technician to your home to help pinpoint these entry points. Contact us for a qoute.
Angel visited my home to inspect a possible rodent issue. He told me exactly what was going on, and gave me great advice to manage it. Great options and no pressure. He was very professional, responsive, on time, and graciously called me to tell me he was on his way just like he promised.
I will call Pacific Pest again if I have any additional issues. I heartily recommend Angel with Pacific Pest. You can't go wrong!