Reliable Pest Control In Castro Valley, CA
Castro Valley is a lively, suburban-style community that provides residents with a little bit of everything. There are mountains and trailheads as well as easy access to the water and local marinas. Castro Valley residents also benefit from an excellent educational system, close proximity to San Francisco, and neighborly streets. Unfortunately, pests are also a big part of daily life in the area, which is why Pacific Pest Management is here to help.
We have been providing local homes and businesses with reliable Alameda County pest control for more than 17 years. Your satisfaction is our top priority, which is why we always go above and beyond, customize each service that we implement, and offer competitive pricing. We treat your property with the highest quality products in order to build long-lasting results. And if you’re ever dealing with a pest emergency, we’ll be there for you too.
To learn more about protecting your property from pests, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Castro Valley
Your Castro Valley home is the place where you relax after a long day, but when pest invasions happen, home can feel a lot less safe. At Pacific Pest Management, we are dedicated to eliminating the pests that threaten your well-being. We have been providing homeowners with competitively-priced, long-lasting pest control solutions for almost two decades.
Our general pest control program begins with an in-depth inspection of your home, at which point our highly skilled technicians assess for signs of pest activity, damage, problem conditions, and entry points. We provide a free estimate on the spot and present you with a customized plan of action as well. The products that we use are safe for everyone in your household and are on the cutting edge of science. Some of the methods that we use include bait stations, snap traps, and foundation treatments. We typically recommend bi-monthly or monthly services depending on your level of need.
For more information on our residential pest control services in Castro Valley and to receive your free estimate, please call us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Castro Valley
Your Castro Valley business needs the most qualified team of professionals when it comes to dealing with the pest problems that you face. At Pacific Pest Management, we have been working across industries for more than 17 years. To ensure that you receive the best work possible, we customize each method and product that we use on your property to your exact needs.
We always act swiftly in order to stop invasions from growing and will work with you to develop preventive treatments as well. During our initial inspection, we check for points of entry, pest activity, and areas for potential problems. We focus our efforts primarily on the exterior of your property but will treat the interior on an as-needed basis. While each business has its own needs, we typically recommend bi-monthly or monthly maintenance visits so that we can monitor the progress of your treatment plan and make additional applications where they’re needed.
For more information on our Castro Valley commercial pest control offerings, please contact us today.
Ant Prevention Tips Castro Valley Residents Should Know
Ants in Castro Valley can develop problems inside properties very quickly because of the subtle things that attract them. Here are a few simple tips that should be very helpful in deterring ants:
- Sweep for crumbs on a routine basis.
- When spills occur, disinfect them properly so that no residue is left behind.
- Always line a trash bin with a bag and take out the trash before it overflows. Additionally, always wrap up food items that are going in the trash.
- Make sure that faucets and fixtures are always properly shut off and free from leaks.
- Seal up gaps around doors with weatherstripping, keep window screens in good working order, and fill foundation cracks with caulk.
- Be cognizant of food storage and use only airtight containers both in the fridge and in the pantry.
- Consider working with a pest control professional throughout the year for additional protection from ants.
To receive the highest quality ant control services in Castro Valley, call Pacific Pest Management today.
Castro Valley Pest Control Pros Answer Your FAQs On Bed Bugs
If you’re a Castro Valley resident with questions about bed bugs, these FAQs should be very helpful:
- What do bed bugs look like? Before a bed bug has eaten, they resemble an apple seed; however, once they’ve had a blood meal, they become longer and fatter and their brown coloring gets darker.
- How will I know if I have bed bugs? You might find blood stains on your sheets, notice eggshell casings around the house, or even rust-colored smears on your bed linens.
- What can I do to avoid getting a bed bug problem? One of the most helpful things you can do is always inspect your personal belongings after being in public because that's where bed bugs thrive.
- Are they dangerous? Bed bugs are not considered dangerous; however, they do feed off of your blood, which can lead to itchy red bumps.
- How do I get rid of bed bugs? These pests reproduce very quickly and can be difficult to locate, so the most effective way to eliminate an issue is with professional assistance.
If you’re concerned about these types of issues in your home, contact Pacific Pest Management for more information on bed bug control in Castro Valley today.
Angel was great. He arrived on time, did a thorough inspection of our house and created a good plan at a fair price. I will definitely work with them again!