Pest Control In Saratoga, California
Saratoga is often considered one of the best places to live in California and offers a suburban feel interspersed with activities and access to outdoor recreational areas. Many residents and business owners adore daily life in the area, but an infestation of insects, rodents, or birds can easily ruin the relaxing vibes of the community.
Santa Clara County pest control provided by our expert service professionals at Pacific Pest Management is often the answer to any of your pest control needs. Our company has over 17 years of experience protecting area homes and businesses from pests. You will find us dedicated to providing you with the most effective, efficient, and customer-friendly pest treatment you’ve ever received.
So, if you find yourself overwhelmed by pest problems or want to be proactive and protect your Saratoga property from pests, contact us today. We will give you a free estimate of services and work with you to put your pest control concerns to rest.
Residential Pest Control In Saratoga
Are you struggling to remove insects, rodents, or birds from around your Saratoga home? Pacific Pest Management can assist you and ensure that pest reinfestations never occur. Our expert technicians will have no problem partnering with you and discussing your pest concerns and which services you require. We will inspect your property thoroughly and customize treatment plans to your exact needs.
Each residential pest control treatment plan comes with the option of follow-up services, so you won’t have to worry about keeping your property protected from pests in between treatments.
Request a free estimate today to get started protecting your home.
Commercial Pest Control In Saratoga
Pests in your Saratoga business can be a recipe for disaster; no customer or employee wants to encounter a rodent or insect crawling around. Your business surely doesn’t need the loss of reputation a pest invasion can bring. At Pacific Pest Management, we work with you to defeat any active pest infestation and stop reinfestations in their tracks.
All of our commercial pest control treatment plans use solutions based on your concerns and our inspections of both the interior and exterior of your property. With the assistance of our highly trained service professionals, we can keep pests out of your business and ensure that both customers and employees stay safe.
Contact us today to request a free estimate.
Who Else In Saratoga Wants To Keep Wasps Out Of Their Yard This Summer?
There is no greater annoyance than walking out into your yard on a pleasant summer’s day and immediately being bombarded by aggressive wasps. This stinging insect can even be dangerous as their stings may trigger allergic reactions, and they have no problem stinging anyone who even vaguely threatens them.
If you want to keep wasps out of your Saratoga yard this summer, then you can follow these prevention tips:
- Plant wasp-repelling plants in your yard such as citronella, rosemary, and lemongrass to keep this pest away.
- Cut back overhanging foliage and remove yard debris or long grass to reduce wasp hiding and nesting spots.
- Clean any food and drink spill that happens outdoors as soon as possible and refrain from leaving food and drink outside, as this attracts hungry wasps.
- Remove areas of standing water around your yard to stop wasps from stopping by for a drink.
- Cover all trash cans with tight-fitting lids and reduce access to outdoor pet food and compost piles to prevent wasps from scavenging.
To help defeat wasps that stray into your yard and set up their nests, you should contact Pacific Pest Management.
Three Signs You May Have A Termite Problem On Your Saratoga Property
Termites invading your Saratoga property can quickly become out of control and leave you with property destruction that is dangerous and costs a fortune to repair. To catch termite infestations before this happens, look out for these three early warning signs of a termite problem:
- You see discarded swarmer (reproductive) termite wings around the windows and doors on your property, indicating that termites are nearby or they have moved into your home.
- You see mud tubes in your yard that lead from the outside to the inside of your property. Seeing this can mean that termites are starting to invade the wooden areas of your home.
- You see pinpoint holes in the walls of your home or start to see apparent termite damage like termite frass around baseboards and walls or wood that appears damaged and breaks away easily.
The moment you see signs like this on your Saratoga property, you should contact our service professionals at Pacific Pest Management for help with total termite removal.
Excellent people to work with! They took great care of my family member's home, the price is fair, and both the owner and the team is super responsive.